Dr. Ray is a Licensed Psychologist in the State of Oklahoma and a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). He received his doctoral training from the University of Oklahoma Counseling Psychology program and completed his fellowship training through the OU Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences with an emphasis on pediatric psychology through OU Children’s Hospital. In addition to private practice, Dr. Ray serves as Clinical Assistant Professor in the JumpStart Clinic through the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center- Child Study Center located within the Section of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- B.A., Letters, University of Oklahoma
- M.A., Counseling, Denver Seminary
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Oklahoma
- Clinical Psychology, Oklahoma Health Consortium
- Pediatric Psychology, University of Oklahoma Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and OU Children’s Hospital
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board