Dr. Miller strives to provide a warm and safe environment in which people can address their issues, while using evidence-based treatments to help people improve their functioning and reach their goals. Dr. Miller specializes in anxiety disorders, mood disorders, ADHD in children and adults, as well as life adjustment issues. She enjoys spending time with her husband and two boys, walking her dog Tucker, reading, enjoying good food with friends, and being of service to her clients.
Dr. Miller provides diagnostic and counseling services for children and their families, adolescents, and adults. She has been providing clinical services since 1996 and has been a licensed psychologist since 2002. She has worked in both in-patient hospital setting and in outpatient services.
- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude. Psychology Major, Austin College.Degree Conferred: May, 1992.
- Master of Arts in Psychology, West Texas A&M University, August, 1996
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, University of Oklahoma, July 2000. Full APA Accreditation.
- Licensed by the State of Oklahoma as a Health Service Psychologist in Jan. 2002.
- Internship in Clinical Psychology, APA Accredited, Missouri Health Sciences Consortium, 1999- 2000.
Professional Distinctions & Memberships
- Member in good standing of the American Psychological Association.